- Why buy and why now?
- Are you working with a lender?
- How many houses have you already looked at?
- How do you prefer to be contacted?
- What if we found the perfect house tomorrow?
- What are your 3 favorite neighborhoods?
- What is your favorite room in the house?
What is a buyer's questionnaire?
What do you say to a potential buyer?
- Give your name: "This is Lynn Doe from Anytown." Ask: "Could I please speak to your buyer?"
- Let them know you are calling with the intent to provide a great product.
- Ask when might be a good time for you to come and talk about your product.
What questions should I ask a buyer lead?
- What type of properties are your buyer leads looking for?
- How long have your buyer leads been looking?
- Is your buyer lead currently working with an agent already?
- Has your buyer lead been pre-approved or pre-qualified by a lender?
What are the 5 buyer concerns?
What questions should you ask a buyer?
Are you tired of being at the will of Google LSA?— Ian Cushing (@ianncushing) October 24, 2023
Let’s talk about the other ways you can truly get leads within your market
This is a fundamental that you ALWAYS need to be working on. Until the past month, I have done zero SEO work other than trying to keep my GMB…
What do you say to potential real estate clients?
- Introduce yourself briefly.
- Explain how you got their information.
- Ask if now is a good time to chat.
- Ask what triggered their home buying or selling.
- Touch on current market conditions, and ask if they have any initial questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I impress a real estate client?
- Connect them to businesses you trust.
- Give them your business.
- Help them network.
- Send over dinner on moving day.
- Welcome them home.
- Offer them a tour of the community.
- Provide them with a “best of …” bag.
- Remember significant events.
What are the three most important things in real estate?
- How do you follow up with a buyer?
- 7 Effective Follow-Up Techniques for Real Estate
- Make Time. We know, you're busy.
- Ask the Best Way to Contact Them. Some prefer to converse via email, others over the phone and others might prefer text.
- Meet Them on Their Turf.
- Perfect Your Opening Statement.
- Provide Value.
- Research & Use Data.
- Know When to Step Away.
- Real estate broker what to ask a potential buyer
- What Are Your Desires and Needs? Do You Understand the Added Costs That Come With a Home Purchase? Are You Willing to Accept Potential Fees and Mandates